Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My First Architecture Deliverable

The first artifact that I come out is the Application Architecture Document. This is high level, architect to architect communication.

Senior developer will understand this document. It is a single starting point for all other technical requirement for the software.

Yes, it's high level. I will tell, it is high level and serve as the starting point for the rest of the detail designs. By looking at the high level class diagram. You will automatically know what to be derived in detail design or even coding. That's the achievement of this artifact.

I am still junior to this... let take a look of my scratch.. below. Hope to expose more artifact, however there is confidentiality need to be protected. It really look like a board design.



No comments:

Post a Comment